Chef in San Ramon, California
To whom this may concern,
This posting is to express my interest cooking for your family no matter the size. Based on my skills in the kitchen as well as experience in catering, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your family.
My resume that highlights my ability/knowledge/expertise in hospitality, catering, and cooking is below. During my time at Rebecca Jean Catering, I was able to progress my skills as a leader in hospitality. I managed product inventory, I had a hand in menu development, and my food knowledge grew.
I am excited about the opportunity to cook for your family and the ability to help your family succeed at living a healthy lifestyle. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I would appreciate the opportunity to review my qualifications in more detail.
PROFILE: Strongly motivated individual who works exceptionally well with both colleagues and customers.
· A.O.S. in culinary
· Experienced in various cuisines including vegetarian and vegan
· Menu Development experience
· Worked both early mornings and late nights while demonstrating commendable and punctuality
· Highly experienced in catering
New England Culinary Institute, Montpelier, VT
A.O.S. Culinary, Graduated 2012
Heritage High School, Brentwood, CA
Rebecca Jean Catering, San Francisco, CA July 2012- September 2013
· Cooked for daily clients
· Set up and breakdown of events
· Plated food for special events
· Managed Inventory of incoming product and in house product
· Developed menu ideas
The Corner Bakery, Thousand Oaks, CA October 2013- February 2014
· Prepared sandwiches for daily catering orders
· Kept my line stocked and ready for service
· Prepared food for lunch service
Braemar Country Club, Tarzana, CA October 2013- February 2014
· Kept the line stocked and ready for service
· Helped the catering department with special events
· Prepared food for the line for dinner service
Global Cuisine By Gary Arabia, West Hollywood, CA July 2011-December 2011
· Accompany the catering department in many high end events
· Prepared meals various studio lots throughout West Hollywood and Los Angeles
· Prepared food for the restaurant
· Worked the line at the restaurant
Sleep Train Pavilion, Concord, CA March 2010-October 2010
· Worked in the backstage hospitality department
· Prepared food for artist and their crew
· Clean and sanitize dishes quickly.
JCPenney, Antioch, CA February 2007-December 2010
· Assisted in leading a group to maintain the store cleanliness.
· Evaluate customers' needs and provide assistance.
· Worked register
Sutter Delta Medical Center, Antioch, CA December 2009- July 2010
Volunteer Prep Cook
· Prepared food for the patients and the cafeteria
· Served patients their food directly.
Wild Flour Bakery, Agoura Hills, CA August 2013
· Studied baking techniques
· Worked as a member of the assembly line
The Red Medicine, Beverly Hills, CA September 2013
· Worked and prepped the line
· Studied and learned new cooking techniques