***There truly is no job I can't do. If you're looking
for a "Gal Friday", you've found her!***
Through the course of my career as a private service professional, I have gained many years of experience working as a private chef as well as household manager, and have developed a “no task is too large or small” attitude. Simply put, I am a DOER. I am solution oriented and focused strictly on the execution of whatever task is necessary to get the job done, at any length.
I am originally from New York and was raised with the diligent work ethic and high standards that the North East is so well known for. I have also lived all over the United States and Europe, including many major cities, and am more than comfortable maneuvering in a fast paced urban lifestyle.
****Also available for weekly meal prep, holidays, nutrition planning, personal shopping, personal assistant tasks, drop offs, private dinner parties or any catered affair(both small and large).
My List of Qualification are as follows:
• 20 years of professional cooking and household management experience with a passion for healthy, organic, artisanal farm to table cuisine with a classical French culinary education
• Extensive knowledge and experience in kitchen, bar, and dining room management as well as daily household, staff; food and labor budgets, and vendor management
• Classically trained in an array of American regional and international fare exhibiting boundless creativity in the preparation of gourmet cuisines celebrating fresh seasonal local ingredients
• Expertise in healthy, organic, spa, kosher, paleo, keto, plant based, gluten free and any special dietary restrictions, with an emphasis on farm fresh Mediterranean style cuisine
• Exceptional leadership, communication (both written and verbal), organizational, culinary, and knife skills
• Ability to multi-task and use a common sense approach to problem solving with a sense of urgency, focusing on the ability to anticipate the needs of the principal and guests
• Extensive professional experience in menu planning, ingredient procurement, and meal preparation for large and intimate events in formal and casual environments; both corporate and private
• Able to create, manage and promote a professional, clean, safe, positive, and highly motivated work environment including a genuine love for working with children and animals
AS Culinary Arts, Johnson and Wales University, Denver, Colorado, 2003
AA Graphic Design, Rochester Institute of Technology Rochester, New York 2000
ServSafe, HACCP, TIPS, and California Food Handlers Certified
Member Chefs de Cuisine Association of San Diego
Proficient in both Apple, Android, and PC computer software and devices
Smart Home systems proficient and Tech Savvy
75% Spanish Fluency