Name: Ken’ Audrey Alexander
(Prefers to go by Audrey)
Email: [email protected]
Birth Date: 721-1992...
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation. Furthering my skills with culinary arts, retail/sales and the fashion industry And as well as the Makeup industry .
Known For handling additional tasks
Energetic, Hardworking, and reliable
Good listener and fast learner
Understanding how the retail business works and what’s
Important for the employees and customers
· Skills: Basic Computer skills and Fast Typing, Cashier/Register, folding and hanging of clothes and Basic Cleaning.
· Culinary license in basic cutting and handling knives how to store foods at proper temp labeling and sanitizing.
· Westchester Senior High School --...)
· Central High School--...) *Graduated June 17th 2011*
· Los Angeles Trade Technical College *Culinary license* --...)
· Palace Beauty college(2012-) ESTHETICIAN STUDENT
HMS host (LAX Airport)
o Ruby’s Diner Terminal #6
Rate bi-weekly $10.32 Hour
Burger king Terminal #3
Rate bi-weekly $12.30
8oz Burgers LAX Airport Terminal #4
Organizing and preparing
Cole’s French dip sandwiches LAX Airport Terminal #4
Organizing and preparing
· Volunteer (Stop Workers)
Helped out with handing supplies and giving assistance when needed
Bailey Blue Clothing (2012 -)
Jaclyn Wishnow 1441 E 16th suite 200 Los Angeles Ca 90021
Intern Duties Helping with organizing , cutting swathes of fabrics learning more about retail and the fashion industry pricings and making sales and shipping’s listening to instructions and how a Fashion company /business is operated .
· Jennifer M. Fashion
Paid $8.50 hr
Fashion Assistant helped with organizing and planning schedules for Clients and keeping area’s neat , Running errands and keeping the business running smoothly.
· Babysitter/Child Care --...)
Paid: $20 hr
Kenisha and Dominique Hudson
· Special Touch Maintenace
(Summer Employment Only)
Donald Wright ,Owner
Cleaning Restrooms,Scrubing and Mopping Floors
Dusting , sweeping, Shining and buffing floors
and windows and basic cleaning .
1. Mr. and Mrs. Hudson818-527-... or --.... Tangela Terry --.... Ashlei Haywood class mate/co-worker --.... Janae Fisher --.... Evelyn Umana manager --.... Miriam Romero Co-worker --.... Trezjah mingo co-worker --.... Kieshanna (Supervisor) --.... La’Tisha Bryant (supervisor) 323-485-...
I have more than two years' experience in culinary arts / Fashion retail, and more then two years experince in Customer Service. A career path I wish to pursue as I follow fashion trends religiously, enjoy the store environment, and thrive on helping customers find what they want.
While working in the women's fashion department of a department store and at a fashion boutique, I provided outstanding customer service, resolved disputes, and trained new staff members . Feedback from store managers was that I had demonstrated an excellent understanding of selling principles and the five-step approach to customer service.
I believe my skills and experience can contribute to the smooth running as a Customer Service/ Associate in your retail store and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of your retail brand generally.