JOEY Restaurants is a modern-American restaurant offering handcrafted menu creations that are both locally and globally inspired. We are excited to bring these offerings to the Woodland Hills area and are looking for highly skilled individuals who are passionate about growing and mastering their culinary expertise and skillset.
JOEY Restaurants is a Pacific Northwest restaurant group with 24 locations in major cities across Canada and the US. Now, in our third decade, we are recognized as industry leaders in creating exceptional dining experiences. Our carefully prepared dishes and caring service create tailored and irresistible experiences for each guest. Our recipe for success is simple – hire the best people and provide them with industry leading training and development.
Internationally recognized for our education and leadership programs, we see managing, developing, and leading others as a craft that is to be mastered. Our partners (employees) come from all backgrounds and industries. They have a passion for delivering exceptional experiences and a relentless drive to learn and grow in a performance driven environment.
We are growing and will be opening up our 25th location in California at the new Westfield Topanga development in Fall 2015. We are now looking for dedicated, experienced Grill Cooks to join our team.
We work hard and play hard and are rewarded for our efforts. Here’s what we offer:
• A fun, engaging, high energy work environment.
• Flexible schedules and competitive wages.
• Hands on culinary opportunities with the option to participate in our in-store culinary competitions, quick fire challenges, and black box challenges to drive the development of your culinary skills.
• An in-house apprenticeship program focusing on in-depth culinary studies to acquire the knowledge, experience, and confidence you need to prepare for Red Seal Certification.
• Growth opportunities and a career path that is performance driven.
We look for exceptional individuals who have a passion for what they do. Here is what you offer:
• A true passion and drive to create incredible tasting artwork – imaginative, highly distinctive, and bold.
• You are dedicated to learning and constantly mastering your skill-set.
• You have strong relationship building and communication skills and a commitment to maintain a collaborative, supportive and positive work environment.
• The ability and drive to excel in a fast-paced work atmosphere.
• Completion of or attending school for culinary arts.
• 1 years of experience in the hospitality, culinary field.
Elevate your Career!
Email your resume to Chef Koningen at [email protected]
or apply online by visiting www.....com.
JOEY Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer.