Company: 217-3858... Ontario Inc. O/A Subway
Business information: SUBWAY brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies at a great value.
Business Address: --... Yonge St., Richmond Hill, ON L4E 1A5
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Prepare food order summaries
• Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
• Establish work schedules
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Hire food service staff
• Prepare budget and cost estimates
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Occasionally perform the same duties as the workers under his/her supervision
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, standing for extended periods.
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills.
-Ability to supervise: 5-10 people
-Language: English is required
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Gratuities. We provide uniforms and meals. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Flexibility on schedule is required. The worker will be required to work two different rotating shifts, from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM. Work during holidays and weekend work will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]